Sunday, April 5, 2009

Big Boy Caden!


Well, now Caden is truly a big boy! Not that he wasn't already big...but we had to lower his crib mattress tonight. I did a test the other day to see if he were to ever pull himself up on the side (which I think is any day now) if he could flip himself over. Sure enough, he could...So, we lowered the crib 2 notches tonight. We ended up lowering it 2 notches because it was such a pain to do it, we didn't want to have to do it again any time soon! Once we got it lowered, I put Caden in the crib, half way thinking that he wouldn't even be able to see over the top, but low and behold he can! He is so tall! I took a picture and then of course he started to ham it up and continued to pose, so I'll post a few on here that I thought were funny. I think he's going to be a male model now...:), but maybe I'm a little biased on how good-looking I think he is...but he sure can work the camera!




No comments: