Tuesday, March 31, 2009

11 months old!

We can't believe it...Caden is 11 months old! Time has flown by, but then it seems like he has been with us forever and we can't imagine our life without him.

Well 11 months old and we have finally graduated to the big boy bath tub (we could have probably a few months ago, but the blow up ducky is much easier to contain him in and stop him from grabbing onto the faucet)...Daddy decided to get in with me to help me wash...




I think Daddy forgot to wash my face,but I'm sure Mommy will get it!Also, now when Caden starts to hear the water running, he starts to army crawl his way towards the bathroom...

VICTORY!

While Daddy wasn't home the other day...Mommy had some fun with Caden's hair - it's getting pretty long, so I decided to put it in a pony tail...yes, I know that he is going to kill me one day. But, hey, my mom dressed my little brother up as a girl for Halloween one year, and it didn't scar him for life, so I think we'll be fine...

Here's a better view of the pony tail...

Since Mommy had the camera out, he decided to be a little ham posing...Then I started noticing that he was "scrunching" up his nose and closing his eyes in anticipation of the flash...he's so smart!

Now here's a few more pics...

Stuffing my face with the Gerber "Cheetos"...

"Yes, that's my car...when you take off the hood, there's a snack tray underneath so I can eat and walk..." Maybe Riley wants a "Cheeto"

Getting better at standing and can even stand with "no hands" for a second or two...

He's also sitting himself up from a crawling position these days too...

Now, here's one I just had to add because he looks mad...

No comments: