Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Now we're really having fun!

Well, people told me I would be busy once he was mobile, but I had no idea...Caden is now crawling everywhere! And pulling up on everything! He tries to pull up on the TV, his high chair, the coffee table, me, and the dog (he hasn't quite figured out that Riley is shorter than he is). He also is moving from object to object if they are close together without falling (well most of the time...) He tried to climb over the treadmill not realizing that he could fall off and he did. I try to stay with him all of the time, but I can't catch him all of the time...

And Mommy bought herself a new camera for her depressing...sigh...30th birthday...it came early, so I've been taking pictures of my little male model trying out my new camera (it's a real camera...Canon Rebel...not a point and shoot, so it's complicated!) Here's some of the shots I've taken this weekend...

He has started to say da-da, but I'm in denial that it's his first word, because he hasn't associated it with Scott yet...We're working on our mmmmm sound too. He has also started to "dance". It's hilarious. You just look at him and sway your head back and forth and he copies you. I've tried to get it on video, but he is not cooperating with me on that. Maybe next post, I'll have one...10 days until the big 1st birthday. Can't believe my baby is going to be 1!!!

No comments: