Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Finally, my two front teeth, my two front teeth...

The second top tooth popped through today! Finally! So, Caden has 4 teeth just in time for his birthday next week...He asked the Easter Bunny for them, so I guess he worked his magic and they came a little after Easter...

___________________________________________


Picture to be uploaded soon...
But the little stinker won't let me get in his
mouth....

__________________________________________

Daddy is in Omaha this week for his annual convention, mommy's birthday is on Friday and his daycare provider, Stacey (see previous post for picture) is soooo graciously keeping him overnight for me on Friday....so nice to have great people like her in town when your family is so far away.

We miss you, daddy!

No comments: