Monday, March 16, 2009

Birthday party weekend!

Well...we had a busy weekend! We had two birthday parties on Saturday, so we were running from one end of town to the other! The first was Hunter Newell's at Chuckie Cheese. I was nervous about Chuckie Cheese, since Caden has never been there before, so I wasn't sure how he would react...but I forgot how tough he is and laid back...When Chuckie came out, some of the other kids and babies there started crying - not our Caden. He just looked at the mouse in amazement. He loved all of the lights and the music and then he was the only kid that could fall asleep in Chuckie Cheese. Once he starts walking, I know we'll be in trouble taking him there! Of course, I forgot my camera, so I only got one picture of him with my phone...he was loving taking everything he could off of the table, here he is with the paper plate and the paper cup...(not the best quality picture since it was with my phone...I could kick myself).






Then we were off to Bryant Bilotto's first birthday party at his grandparent's house. Here Caden is with Bryant...Bryant is walking all over the place, so maybe that's what encouraged Caden to start crawling...

Here is the birthday boy with his cake!

And then Caden tried to eat our friend Shawn (Tiny)'s hat...I can't see that it would taste good though...

I am busy planning Caden's first birthday party - I can't believe that he is going to be a 1 year old next month. Time has sure flown by!

Now, here's a cute picture of him in his big boy baseball jammies...

Some other things that Caden is doing now: Saying "dadadadadada" pretty clearly now, pulling himself up to get on his knees, loves to bang on every surface including the coffee table, the hardwood floors, anything that will make noise, loves to stand and hold on to the coffee table when we put him there, and making his "fishy face"...


No comments: