Sunday, March 8, 2009

Beautiful Weekend in Tallahassee

I worked a lot this weekend, but I got most of it done on Friday night and Saturday morning, so that we could play hard outside the rest of the day on Saturday. Our friends, the Garbers had a party at their house and they have such a good party yard. Uncle Todd, Aunt Carly, and cousins Brody and Wade also came over for the party, too! Daddy was in Orlando, so he missed out on all of the fun...Here are some pictures from this weekend...Sitting like a big boy at Cole's table! And yes, that is a beer in mommy's hand...


Playing in the beautiful weather with my cousins, Brody and Wade...


Here's Brody...


Here's Wade...Here's Caden with Aunt Carly...


"I'm too sexy for my hair"...and yes, I am STILL waiting until he is 1 years old to give him a haircut...I love his crazy hair!I love it when my hair blows in the wind...what will I do when it is finally cut?!?!We had a great time at the Garbers! Thanks Garbers for having us! Brian Garber was keeping track of how many kids were there throughout the day...and I think that we hit 17 at one point! My how things have changed from a few years ago...Here are some of the others who were there...Cole Garber...


Crew Carlile...Joshua Hickey...And even Miss Bailey Gardner came by at a whopping 4 days old...

No comments: