Monday, May 23, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's day was perfect. My two best boys made me dinner and dessert! Scott grilled steaks and fried some scallops and my sweet Caden made mommy a cake at school. It's too cute. Publix comes to his school and they all get to decorate cakes for mother's day. I forgot to take a picture before we had a piece...he was very excited to eat his cake and kept telling me all day "Mommy I going to eat my cake", so he was a little impatient.

From 2011_05_08


Isn't it pretty? :)

Somebody sure enjoyed it!

From 2011_05_08


He also made a present for me that required me to bring a picture of him and I to school...well, I couldn't find one...I always seem to be behind the camera, so I had Daddy take one and it is one of the best pictures we've ever taken!

From 2011_05_04

No comments: