Sunday, May 8, 2011

Caden's 3rd Birthday!

I can't believe my baby boy is three years old...I still remember it like yesterday when I was pregnant and now we have this walking, talking, amazing little sweet boy.

About Caden at three years old: loves to gives kisses all the time (your leg, your cheek, your stomach, whatever he can get to), he loves to give kisses to sweeten you up to get his way, when he gets excited he skips or hops, lines up his cars only to mess them up or put them all in a big truck, loves all kind of trucks especially monster trucks, will only pee on the potty for things like stickers or candy, runs to the door everyday when I get home and gives me a big hug and yells "mommy"! I could go on and on with all of the cute things he does.

Lately, he loves to tell us his colors, count for everyone, and asks questions...why, mommy, who's that, what's that? I could just eat him up!

Then the not so cute things...the whiney voice, and the full out temper tantrums where he lays flat on the floor wherever we are (really wherever we are whether that be at a restaurant, on a sidewalk or at home).

Happy Birthday sweet boy!

On his actual birthday, we asked him what he wanted to eat for his birthday dinner...he said chicken, so birthday dinner at Beef O'Brady's it is!

Then we he got home he had a homemade cupcake with a big 3 candle (note that I have baked cookies and cupcakes for his class two weeks in a row - just call me Martha :))...

From Collages


From 2011_04_29


The next morning, I treated it more like Christmas. I just thought it would be neat for him to wake up and find all of his presents by the fireplace. He woke up that morning and was in the kitchen trying to get himself some milk (trying being the key word) and spotted the presents!

From 2011_04_29


From 2011_04_29


From 2011_04_29


We had Caden's party at Fun Station, Jr. because he loves to "jump on the bounceys".

I think he had a great time.

From Collages


From 2011_04_29


From 2011_04_29


From 2011_04_30


A quick present to open to distract him from the fact that the pizza is running a little late...

From 2011_04_30


From 2011_04_30


From 2011_04_30


Complete with a Monster Truck Cake!

From 2011_04_30


From 2011_04_30


From 2011_04_30


From 2011_04_30


The Macclenney Harrells, the Shalimar Harrells, the Panama City Beach Harrells, and Mi-mi all came for Caden's big day!

From 2011_04_30


From 2011_04_30


Then the playing continued in the back yard on Sunday with some of Caden's new and old backyard toys...

From 2011_04_30


From 2011_04_30


From 2011_04_30


Then a little climbing on Pops.

From 2011_05_01


Then a picture of Caden's crazy, sweaty hair.

From 2011_05_01


All in all, I think he had a great birthday.

Okay, so at least I'm only running a week behind in blog posts. Maybe I'll be able to get a quick one done this week about mother's day and then we are headed to Charleston this weekend to see Uncle Ryan and Aunt AJ!

No comments: