Sunday, October 14, 2012

Time sure flies when you are having fun!

I knew it had been a while since I blogged, but didn't realize that it has been over 3 months!  So much has happened for the whole family!  I guess having two kids has kept us busy!

Well, I guess I will start in chronological order, so this post will be about July.  For July 4th, we headed over to Panama City Beach to hang out with Pops and go swimming.  I actually didn't end up with too many pictures, but I have one of Ensley in her cute fourth of July outfit!


Sorry for the pic quality - it was taken on my cell phone.

And one of Caden and Daddy swimming...

From 2012_07_04

Ensley had her two month check up.  She weighed 12 lbs 4oz and 23 3/4 inches long.  85% for weight and 91% for height.  I'm so used to Caden being off the charts, but she is still a big girl!

Later in July, Ensley got to take her first vacation (her previous road trips to Charleston don't count :)).  We packed up the whole fam damily and headed to The Hammock Beach Resort.  It was great.  Ensley relaxed in style by the pool...

From 2012_07_17


A little ice cream poolside...
From 2012_07_17
And Caden would not stay out of the pool with daddy and his cousins!





Then, Nana came up to meet us and we headed to Charleston to visit Uncle Ryan and Aunt AJ and to attend the Johnson Family reunion.  Ensley also had her second appointment with the Dr. in Charleston about her hemangioma.  He did another laser treatment and then said we'll have to wait and see until her next appointment.  So no real update there on the hemangioma.

We were even able to catch a quick visit with Aunt Nancy and Uncle David (my mom's side).

From 2012_07_21
Aunt AJ entertained Caden on Aunt Nancy's porch so I didn't have a heart attack if he touched and broke anything...


From 2012_07_21
Griffith became our photographer for the day, so I actually made it in a picture or two...


From 2012_07_21
From 2012_07_21
From 2012_07_21
Scary...Aunt Nancy gave the kids the keys to the golf cart to entertain themselves...

From 2012_07_21
Great to see Aunt Nancy and Uncle David!

Then we headed to the Johnson family reunion.  It was great to see all of our family on the Johnson side...some we had not seen in 20 years.  Here's some pictures that my Uncle sent to me from that day...

My dad's brothers from left to right, Uncle Dicky, Uncle Don, and Uncle Ted.


Ensley meeting Uncle Don and cousin David, with cousin Griffith helping to attend to her...


All of the Al Johnson family (minus Albert and Scott).  And poor Griffith got cut off...


The family tree that Aunt Clarasue worked so hard on.  Ensley even made it on there!
From 2012_07_21
Robert and our cousin Warren.
From 2012_07_21
Jen and Uncle Dicky.
From 2012_07_21
Caden didn't make it through the day, but fell asleep at the reunion and took a nap on Aunt AJ.
From 2012_07_21
Mom and Uncle Ted.
From 2012_07_21
After we got back to Uncle Ryan and Aunt AJ's house, Griffith continued to be the photographer...
From 2012_07_21
Then I took the camera back and snapped a few cute ones myself... The boys with Ensley.
From 2012_07_21
From 2012_07_21
Aunt Candy holding Ensley.
From 2012_07_21
All 5 of the Johnson grandkids!
From 2012_07_21
Then we rushed home to celebrate Daddy's birthday! Happy 35th Birthday, Daddy!
From 2012_07_25

No comments: