Monday, March 12, 2012

Ensley and Caden

So, yes Caden's little sister finally has a name. Her name is going to be Ensley Anne Harrell. Ensley is a family name from my side - my great grandmother's maiden name. I have always loved it and couldn't wait to have a little girl so that her name could be Ensley. And Scott decided on her middle name. He sent me an email that he was declaring his daughter's name as Ensley Anne Harrell after much thought, deliberation, and prayer. :) Don't worry, the email will be printed for her baby book.

Since, this is the first girl on the Harrell side, we had a 3D, 4D ultrasound to verify that she was in deed a girl...maybe that's the CPA in me that wanted verification before I started ordering pink stuff :).

So, here she is!

From Ensley 3D 4D


This one confuses me a little, but they said it was her legs, and an arm and that she was definitely a girl.

From Ensley 3D 4D


Here is side by side Caden (on the left) and Ensley (on the right).

From Collages


Hard to completely compare since they were done by two different places, but I definitely think that they favor each other. I'm excited to see what our little girl is going to look like!

And here is a pic of the belly at 30 weeks. I definitely have not been taking as many pictures of myself this pregnancy, but here is one...

From 2012_03_10


Each pregnancy has been very different with cravings, swelling, exhaustion, etc. I definitely know why the second one is harder on your body, because you are chasing after the first one! Caden is so cute and tells everyone that mommy has a baby in her belly. He kisses her and put his ear to my belly and says he hears her. Sometimes he gets impatient and wants to see her now, but I told him that she needs to grow bigger before she comes out.

No comments: