Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

This is the first fourth of July in my recent memory that we didn't travel anywhere...we missed our families but had fun. We spent time at the Milgroms house in their pool. Caden had so much fun with the girls and was getting very brave in the pool. He wanted to be thrown in...yes, I said thrown in. He had his floaties on, but he would pop right up and kick to the side. I was doing a lot of the throwing so no pictures of that (maybe I need to have Scott start taking some pictures :)), but here is a few jumping pictures.

From 2011_07_04


Holding hands with Aydan!

From Collages


Our favorite...daddy back rides! In the water this time.

From 2011_07_04


Scooting around the edge of the pool...

From 2011_07_04


Sad face because he had to get out of the pool after being in for 5 hours...yes, that's right 5 hours!! He was so pruny, but loving every minute of it.

From 2011_07_04


Cupcakes make everything better!

From Collages


Here's the one and only sparkler he held.

From 2011_07_04


After dragging all of the kids out of the pool, we went to see some fireworks!! Caden was sitting in my lap and once they started, he looked at me and said "I want my dad"...I guess mommy wasn't enough protection for him LOL.

From 2011_07_04



Happy Fourth of July!

From 2011_07_04

No comments: