Monday, September 20, 2010

Ryan and Angela (AJ) 's wedding!

Here's the post for Ryan and AJ's wedding!!!

Unfortunately, I was pretty busy chasing Caden, getting ready for the wedding, etc., that I didn't get many pictures of the actual wedding. But here are a few...

AJ patiently waiting for the wedding to start and not looking too nervous either!



Nicholas, the ring bearer in his cute little grey suit...



AJ and Suzanne, the maid of honor (and my roommate in Savannah :))



I'll post a link for everyone to the photographer's blog when she gets the pictures up...since I didn't get very many

Here are a few that my Aunt Kathy took...

The guys heading to the church!



And here is my big shout out to Grace Murphy...our savior before and during the wedding! Grace is one of the groomsman's (Brian) girlfriends and offered to let Caden nap while Scott and I went to the church with the rest of the wedding party. She got him dressed, even put his carseat in her car and brought him to the wedding and then stayed outside with him during the ceremony so he didn't disrupt anything...Thank you, Grace!

Here are some pictures of Grace and Caden loading up to head to the church!





Mom and Ryan...



AJ and her Dad...



Then some pictures from after the wedding!

The Johnson kids...I swear we're all related...

Candy and Cheryl...
AJ and Ryan with Delaine and Pudge Guettler. They came all the way from Fort Pierce to see their "other" son get married. Ryan was at their house during a lot of his high school years...
Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Andrew Johnson...
Aunt Jane and my cousin, Mary Jane...
Ryan with his old teammates from C of C...
Ryan and me...
Scott and Allie :).
Robert, Scott, and Albert...
The Johnson girls minus AJ...

Page (MJ's husband), Mary Jane, and Scott...
The Johnson girls minus Candy...
Fun times were had by all. Congratulations to Ryan and AJ! We are so glad to have AJ as a part of our family and wish them nothing but the best! It was great to see all of our family at the wedding (some we have not seen in years!)and we've had conversations that we cannot let this much time go by again without seeing each other.

No comments: