Friday, January 23, 2009

The mother of all stomach viruses

Well, this past weekend, we suffered through the mother of all stomach viruses as I would like to call it. Scott and Caden woke up with it on Friday, I had to take Scott to urgent care on Friday to get a shot to make him stop vomiting...I woke up with it on Saturday, and my little brother, who came to visit us with his girlfriend, AJ, woke up with it on Sunday! AJ was the only one in the house not to get it...thankfully she works at a hospital and must be immune to more viruses than we are. It was absolutely terrible and I don't wish it upon anyone!!! Especially a baby who can't tell you if something hurts or why he woke up in the middle of the night (nausea) or when he thinks he might throw up (after he woke up)....aaaaaahhhhhh. My sister-in-law, Carly, who has twins, put up figures on her blog about how much laundry, formula, etc. that they had been through...I figured out that the stomach virus caused me to do at least 20 loads of laundry in one weekend! Yuck

Other than that, not much else to report on here. His two teeth continue to come on through and his hair continues to grow and get crazier every day! Uncle Ryan called it the "Alabama Frat Boy" do. I love it and we're not cutting it until he's one...

Even though the virus ruined Ryan and AJ's visit, at least Caden finally got to meet them! Here's some pictures of them with Caden from this past weekend...


And then another cute picture of Caden in his winter coat! It's been so cold here that he has worn it almost every day...at least we are getting our money's worth out of it!

No comments: